Achieve sales growth, develop strong customer relationships and win new business
Do these sound like your sales objectives?
We have developed six high quality, interactive eLearning courses designed to have a positive impact on performance. Each course is endorsed by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM), which means you can be sure the content has been approved by the UK’s leading professional body for sales.
Develop and refresh your business to business sales skills in 9 hours of interactive eLearning and sales simulations packed with ideas, advice and best practice to complete at a pace to suit you.
Discover the skills you need to be an outstanding business to business sales person with:
- B2B Appointment Setting: win appointments and generate new business
- Effective Questioning Techniques: learn how effective questioning and active listening helps you build relationships, understand your customers and close more business
- Advanced Questioning Skills: learn how to identify the needs and issues your customers want solutions for
- Selling Features and Benefits: use benefits to create propositions your customers want to buy
- Overcoming Objections: you will learn how to use a proven structure to overcome objections and win more business
- Closing Techniques: learn how to control the sales cycle and close more business
In every course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at email@example.com
Your cart is empty