Watch your sales grow as you develop your effective questioning and active listening skills.
You’ll discover how to:
- Use open, closed and qualifying questions to manage sales conversations
- Ask the right questions
- Identify and agree customer needs
- Use active listening skills to qualify understanding, develop trust and build relationships
The aim of this course is to help you grow your sales revenues by using effective questions and active listening skills. Driven by the following objectives:
1. Establish when to ask questions in the sales process.
2. Explain three different types of question and how to use them.
3. Develop effective questioning and active listening skills.
In this course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Effective Questioning Techniques
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cart is empty