Win more business as you identify your customers’ needs and issues.
Advanced Questioning: is a ‘must have’ skill if you manage large accounts, work on high value deals and develop business with major prospects.
In business-to-business selling, customers see the most successful sales people as a ‘trusted business partner’; someone who decision makers trust, value and want to do business with. To make this happen you need to develop a deep understanding of the way your customers do business, the challenges they face and most importantly their needs.
Advanced questioning skills are key to becoming a trusted business partner. In this course you will discover a powerful structure to:
- Manage conversations in a way that engages decision makers to talk openly about the opportunities and challenges facing the business
- Identify, agree, prioritise and confirm customer needs
- Implement sales cycles with multiple decision makers who all have a say in the buying process
- Build the confidence to manage conversations with senior decision makers
This is the skill of managing conversations with decision makers in order to understand what keeps them awake at night.
The aim of this course is to help you develop the advanced questioning skills needed to clarify issues and agree needs with decision-makers in high value customers and prospects.
This is driven by the following objectives:
1. Define the use of advanced questions in the sales process.
2. Introduce the RAIN model, a structure to help you use advanced questioning techniques with customers.
3. Demonstrate the process for using advanced questions to identify and agree needs.
In this course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Advanced Questioning Techniques
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cart is empty