You’ll develop the skills to make sales presentations that motivate your prospects to buy. Your sales results will improve as you confidently close more sales by selling benefits that meet customer needs.
Selling Features and Benefits will help you to:
- Identify the benefits your products and services offer your customers
- Create benefit statements that engage your customers
- Match the benefits of your products and services with the needs of your customers
- Influence buying decisions in your favour by turning benefits into advantages
The aim of this course is to help you understand how to use benefits to create compelling sales propositions that your customers will want to buy. Driven by the following objectives:
1. Define what features and benefits are.
2. Explain how to convert features into benefits.
3. Demonstrate how to turn benefits into customer advantages.
4. Reveal how benefits can be used to pre-empt objections.
In this course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Selling Features and Benefits
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at email@example.com
Your cart is empty