You will improve your sales performance as you develop the skills and build the confidence to close more sales.
All sales roles are different. You may be in a role where the challenge is to close the sale in one or two meetings. Equally, closing may mean maintaining momentum in several meetings before you are in a position to ask for the business.
Either way, this course will help you:
- Identify when you need to use closing techniques in your role
- Discover how to time the pre-close and the close
- Apply powerful closing techniques to close the business or maintain momentum in the sales cycle
- Win more business
The aim of this course is to help you develop the skills, behaviours and confidence to close the sale. Driven by the following objectives:
1. Define what 'closing' means in your sales process.
2. Understand when and how to use a pre-close.
3. Develop the skills to use the right closing techniques in each sales situation.
In this course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Closing Techniques
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at email@example.com
Your cart is empty