Close more sales as you learn the techniques to overcome objections in a way that gives decision makers the confidence to buy.
Objections are good news. The customer is listening; thinking about your sales proposition and telling you what is getting in the way of doing business.
Objections happen when a decision maker:
- Is not convinced by what you have said, the customer may not have understood you – a feasibility objection
- Does not see value in what you are proposing – a value objection
- Does not have a big enough budget – a price objection
Feasibility, value or price - your challenge is to develop the skills to manage all types of objections and when possible use a potential objection as a benefit.
In this course you will discover how to:
- Manage objections based on belief, value and price in the right way
- Establish if an objection is the one single reason that is stopping you doing business
- Answer objections professionally using the APAC model. A highly effective four step process to help you answer objections and win the confidence of decision makers
- Convert potential objections into benefits
The aim of this course is to help you develop the skills, behaviours and confidence to manage objections professionally and close more sales. Driven by the following objectives:
1. Define exactly what an objection is.
2. Recognise the three different types of objections.
3. Develop a professional and structured approach to managing each type of objection.
4. Plan how you will integrate these skills into your personal role.
In this course you will learn new skills, test proven approaches and create a personal action plan as you follow TLSA's four-step learning journey.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Overcoming Objections
The price of each TLSA course is quoted in pounds sterling ex VAT.
On purchasing this course you will gain immediate access to its content. You will have 90 days to complete the course, after which you will be automatically unenrolled. Once you have completed the course in full and generated your certificate, you will no longer be able to play through its contents.
Providing a purchased course has not yet been commenced, users have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to contact TLSA and request a refund in full. Please note: TLSA will not issue any refunds to users who have already accessed and commenced playing their purchased course.
If you wish to contact our support team you can do so at email@example.com
Your cart is empty